- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
- An automotive finance manager works in an automotive dealership and presents car buyers with various financing options, lending institutions, interest rates, and more.
- Establish and reach monthly goals for automotive sales, service contracts, customer service, and other key benchmarks
- Finance manager generally serves as an intermediary between finance companies, Bankes and the car dealership during the car sales process.
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction while also maximizing dealer revenue.
- Required to complete all documentation required by federal and local regulations for each transaction and may fill out car sale contracts, set payoff values, and conduct credit checks.
- Manage inventory of finance department supplies, including bank, state, and auto dealership forms
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years experience in a financial management position
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Salary: 3,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate,B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Finance,MPHIL in Any Specialization